My Dear Students and visitors, If you have any question to ask about JEXPO. Then please ask me as a comment here. Please don't comment any where about JEXPO. JECPO 2014 RESULT and Counselling Notice link listed below of my post So many quires related to Jexpo 2013. First of all I wanna thanks to all of my visitors and students. Now I am going to answer your questions/quires. It is truly impossible to give answer to every on comment individually. So I am try to give you answer as group students asked same type of question. Q1. My Rank is ___, what is my chance to get admission in government college? Answer: I have information about total seats in government polytechnic college in this year is 15000 (approx.). So who have rank between 1-15000 (If the information I got about total gov. seats is not wrong) they have chance to get admission in government polytechnic colleges. But who have less then 6000 rank they have good chance to get good branch like Civil, Mechanica...
Jexpo 2012 counseling date and notice Jexpo 2012 result is published today 24/05/2012.You can get your Jexpo result from here . date. Counseling of JEXPO-2012 merit listed candidates has been tentatively scheduled from 26th June, 2012. Final notification shall be available from 3.00 p.m. on June 11, 2012. Copy of Counselling notice and date will be published here. *** Dear students, due to some internal official problem West Bengal State Council of Technical Education is unable to publish the full notice of Jexpo Counselling process. They will publish it shortly. Please keep touch with this website. Venue and dates of counseling of JEXPO-2012 will be announced by June 20, 2012. Notice Publication Date: 20/06/2012 Time: 6:00 PM Notice Body N O T I C E JEXPO-2012 (Academic Session 2012-2013) The venue and dates of c...
JEXPO 2014 Online Application form , Online application for the JEXPO 2014 will be started from 24/01/2014 to 28/02/2014 . But no online application. Only offline application form are available. New syllabus will be introduced from 2014 JEXPO examination. JEXPO is an Examination for admission in Different polytechnic college in West Bengal. This examination is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education . Council announced a news about JEXPO 2014 syllabus . They announced that from 2014 new syllabus will be introduced. But till date I have no copy of the new syllabus. After getting a copy of new syllabus I shall publish it on this page. I hope I shall get it within September, 2013. Notice about JEXPO 2014 will be published after the Durga Puja Vacation . JEXPO 2014 application should be got through Online process, because this year (2013) Council introduced online counselling process and it was successfully completed. Time to time I shall p...
Comments