Primary TET 2016 D.Ed Non D.Ed Interview date start form 21/10/2016 and List of Documents and interview procedure|
HOT NEWS: West Bengal Central School Service Upper Primary TET Personality Test Interview notice and apply online procedure Notice Date: 22/09/2016
West Bengal Primary TET 2016 interview and Document verification will be started from 21/10/2016
|After long time West Bengal Council of Primary Education are going to arrange Interview and Document verification for 40000 (approx.) seats of primary teachers in various district from 21/10/2016.|
If your were register for document verification and interview through the council website then you will get SMS from the council. SMS tells you your date and time of interview, but not the place of interview.
To know your place of interview then visit
|Your registered email address. |
List of documents you have to carry in the Interview venue listed:
|All such candidates are required to produce the following documents in original alongwith 2(two) sets of
photocopies (self-attested) at the time of scrutiny/verification :|
1) Original Admit card of the TET.
2) Admit card of Madhyamik Pariksha/ certificate thereof as proof of age.
3) Mark sheet and Certificate of Madhyamik or its equivalent examination issued by Board/Council.
4) Mark sheet and Certificate of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination issued by Board/Council.
5) Mark sheet and Certificate of two year D.El.Ed. Examination or its equivalent (except the certificate of 2013-2015)
6) Mark sheet and Certificate of Graduation (BA/B.Sc/B.Com etc) issued by the University.
7) Caste-certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) issued by competent Govt. authority. 8) PH certificate, as per Govt. rules.
9) Exempted category-certificate issued by competent Govt. authority.
11) The first engagement letter issued by the Competent Govt. Authority as a primary para-teacher.
12) Experience certificate of a primary para-teacher issued by the D.P.O/S.D.O for counting of services and age-relaxation.
13) All relevant testimonials and certificates relating to co-curricular activities, as per the recruitment rules.
14) Voter ID/Aadhar Card.
15) Two passport size photographs, self-attested.
Read original notice from official website : http://www.wbsed.gov.in/wbsed/readwrite/notifications/122413341407001.pdf