VOCLET 2013 solved question EEMC

VOCLET 2013 EEMC solved question paper are here.
51. ML-3T0 is the dimension of
Ans.: B) Density
52. Kinetic energy is the measure of amount of work done by an object
Ans.: C) Both A) and B)
53. In moving from ground floor to top floor through a building's stair by simple walking and by running in hurry. We do
Ans.: B) Same amount of work expending different amounts of power.
54. A ball of mass 0.1 Kg strikes a wall normally with speed of 30 m/s and rebounds with a speed of 20 m/s . The impulse of the force exerted by the wall on the ball is
Ans.: A) 1 N-S
Full paper Click here
Get the solved question paper on Computer Part | Chemistry Part | Physics Part | Mathematics Part
© Engg. Suman Biswas B.Tech (I.T)

Comments

Suman Biswas said…
I hope I will be able to published EEMC solved paper on 20/05/2013 (Monday) night.. Please touch with my blog till then.. Thank you all of my visitors and students.
Unknown said…
sir if u dont mind plz aj kal er modye jodi mechanics paper ta post koren.........amra khub tension thake bece jetam........so sir plz plz plz...........i hope u understand....
Suman Biswas said…
Dear Shuvankar, I know that.. but I have an examination tomorrow (Sunday). So I have not enough time to type all 50 question today or tomorrow. So die hard I will be try to publish the eemc solved question Monday Night. Thank you for your request, but I can't do it before Monday.
Unknown said…
SIR TODAY PLEASE POST..........
Anonymous said…
sir, ami total 100 peyechi amr GEN/SC rank kto hote pare?
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts

jexpo 2013 rank and counseling related question answer

VOCLET 2013 rank related question answers

JEXPO 2014 new syllabus | application notice | online application form