My Dear Students and visitors, If you have any question to ask about JEXPO. Then please ask me as a comment here. Please don't comment any where about JEXPO. JECPO 2014 RESULT and Counselling Notice link listed below of my post So many quires related to Jexpo 2013. First of all I wanna thanks to all of my visitors and students. Now I am going to answer your questions/quires. It is truly impossible to give answer to every on comment individually. So I am try to give you answer as group students asked same type of question. Q1. My Rank is ___, what is my chance to get admission in government college? Answer: I have information about total seats in government polytechnic college in this year is 15000 (approx.). So who have rank between 1-15000 (If the information I got about total gov. seats is not wrong) they have chance to get admission in government polytechnic colleges. But who have less then 6000 rank they have good chance to get good branch like Civil, Mechanica...
VOCLET 2013 Rank and Counseling related FAQ Q1. Rank wish chance to take admission in different polytechnic Caste RANK Admission Chance GENERAL 1 to 1000 100% chance in Government Polytechnic 1001 to 1500 80% chance in government college and 100% chance in any private Colleges 1501 to 2000 40% chance in Government Colleges in I.T,Com.sc, Printing Technology, Food processing and 100% chance in Private polytechnic 2001 to 2500 20% chance in Government Colleges and 100% chance in private colleges 2501 to 3000 10% chance in Government colleges and 90% chance in private colleges 3001 to 3500 No chance in Govt. Colleges but 80% chance in private colleges 3501 to 4000 60% chance in Private Polytechnic colleges 4001 to 5000 30% chance in Private colleges 5001 to 6000 10% chance in Private colleges (If the seats remain Blank) 6001 or more Depend on counseling Process. If seats remain in private colleges then council can give permission to direct admission of VOCLET 2013 any Ra...
JEXPO 2014 Online Application form , Online application for the JEXPO 2014 will be started from 24/01/2014 to 28/02/2014 . But no online application. Only offline application form are available. New syllabus will be introduced from 2014 JEXPO examination. JEXPO is an Examination for admission in Different polytechnic college in West Bengal. This examination is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education . Council announced a news about JEXPO 2014 syllabus . They announced that from 2014 new syllabus will be introduced. But till date I have no copy of the new syllabus. After getting a copy of new syllabus I shall publish it on this page. I hope I shall get it within September, 2013. Notice about JEXPO 2014 will be published after the Durga Puja Vacation . JEXPO 2014 application should be got through Online process, because this year (2013) Council introduced online counselling process and it was successfully completed. Time to time I shall p...
Comments
POST MORE FOR US, BEST OF LUCK SIR :))
Do you have question paper of voclet 09, 11, 12?