NEW POSTS

IIBF CERTIFICATES TUTORIALS WITH VIDEOS IN HINDI: ARREAR CALCULATION FOR BANK STAFFS | How to pass IIBF AML and KYC in First attempt ? TOPIC 1 | TOPIC 2 | Last TOPIC | Foreign Exchange Operation- Part 1 | MSME-New Definition with Ninja Techniques | Bond Sensitivity, Macaulay’s Duration, Modified Duration or Volatility & Intrinsic Value

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

JEXPO 2015 Solve paper JEXPO 2015 question and Answer WBSCTE JEXPO 2015 Answer Key

WBSCTE JEXPO 2015 Examination was held on 12/04/2015. According to the question pattern this year question paper was average. Currently I am solving the JEXPO question paper. I, uploaded the first part of solved question. 
adsbygoogle
I try to solve all question but I face some critical question(s) which I failed to solve and some question I found wrong options given.
JEXPO Mathematics Solved Question JEXPO 2015.
JEXPO Mathematics Solved Question JEXPO 2015.
JEXPO Phy_Chem Solved Question JEXPO 2015.



JEXPO 2015 RESULT NEWS

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Davai jexpo 2015 answer key ta kakhon debe plz janao ektu..plz

Unknown said...

Davai ei year ki jexpor answer key debe na...plz ki6u blo..

Suman Biswas said...

No one gave me any jexpo 2015 question paper. If you want solution of jexpo 2015 question paper then take clear picture of each and every page of the question paper and send me to my email id sbit84@gmail.com.. or send the scan copy of the question paper to me...

Unknown said...

Davai amr..jexpo te ei year 110+ ans thik hye6e.. Koto rank aste pare blbe davai ektu plz.. Hlp kro..plz..