|Notification regarding TET 2014 published on 19.02.2014 and 26.02.2014 this is further to notify that thew candidates having qualification and other eligibility criteria, as per notification No. F.No. 61-03/20/NCTE (N&S) dated 25.08.2010 of NCTE MHRD-Memo No- S.O 1352(E) dated. 01.06.2011 and MHRD-Memo No. F.No. 1-17/2012 EE -4 Dated 10th October,2011, and who had not applied for TET 2012 may apply for TET 2014 to be conducted as per NCTE guidelines vide No. 76-4/2010/NCTE/Acad dated 11.02.2011 and deposit fees as fresh candidates.|
Procedure for payment of application fees :
1. The applicants shall have to pay RS. 100 (Rupees one hundred) only (Rs. 25 /- for SC/ST) to all the Bank Branches of United Bank of India by cash only in the A/C No. given on the advertisement.
2. They have to fill up a challan /deposit slip, mentioning the A/C no. for his district given in the table on the advertisement for deposit of the required fees.
3. The candidates must keep the counter foil of the bank challan with the Transaction Id No. for obtaining admit cards.
4. The applicants will also have to write the full name in BLOCK LETTERS in the space provided against 'Deposited by' as given in the example below.
|District and account No.|
1. DARJEELING - TET 2014 DARJEELING (01)- 0143010333733
2. JALPAIGURI- TET -2014 JALPAIGURI(02)- 0143010333771
3. COOCHBEHAR-TET 2014 COOCHBEHAR -0143010333788
4. UTTAR DINNAJPUR-TET 2014 UTTAR DINNAJPUR-0143010333856
5. DASHIN DINAJPUR-TET 2014 DASHIN DINAJPUR-0143010333900
6. MALDA-TET 2014 MALDA-0143010333863
7. MURSHIDABAD-TET 2014 MURSHIDABAD -0143010333832
8. NADIA-TET 2014 NADIA -0143010333818
9. NORTH 24 PARGANAS -TET 2014 NORTH 24 PARGANAS-0143010333849
10. KOLKATA-TET 2014 KOLKATA-0143010333825
11. SOUTH 24 PARGANAS-TET 2014 SOUTH 24 PARGANAS-0143010333801
12. HOWRAH-TET 2014 HOWRAH-0143010333795
13. PURBA MEDINIPUR-TET 2014 PURBA MEDINIPUR -0143010333887
14. HOOGHLY-TET 2014 HOOGHLY -0143010333870
15. PASCHIM MEDINIPUR-TET 2014 PASCHIM MEDINIPUR-0143010333894
16. BANKURA-TET 2014 BANKURA-0143010333917
17. PURULIA-TET 2014 PURULIA -0143010333740
18. BURDWAN-TET 2014 BURDWAN-0143010333757
19. BIRBHUM-TET 2014 BIRBHUM-0143010333764
# AGE RESTRICTION : No age restriction for TET candidates. However age restriction in terms of the notification relating to the relevant by several Govt. and Non Govt. Agencies shall apply.
# Candidates who have lost their TET 2012 Cards and no phopocopies of the same with them, may deposit fees in the district under which they have applied in TET 2012 and must produce the FIR/GDE at the Examination Hall.
# The candidates who have already confirmed their candidature online in terms of our notification on 26.0.2014 must not deposit fees. In case they are found out as depositors, both candidatures shall be cancelled without assigning any reasons.
# Details about the allotment of venues etc. and about how to download the Admit Card will be published shortly.
# No candidate without the bank deposit challan will get the Admit Card and No duplicate Bank Deposit Challan will be issued.
**** Last Date of deposit Application fees 14.03.2014****
Download Primary TET 2014 Admit Card (20/03/2014)
How to apply online for Primary TET 2014 as a new Candidate?
WBCS 2014 Preliminary Answer Keys Date of exam 03/08/201-- Download Answer Key... - |
JEXPO 2015 Examination Date and Online / off line form fill up website here | JEXPO Syllabus
WBSSC FCI SUB INSPECTOR Exam 2014 Expected cut off marks here...and also Download your Question and answer key form here...
Saturday, 8 March 2014
www.wbbpe.org | New application for Primary TET 2014