JEXPO 2014 Online Application form, Online application for the JEXPO 2014 will be started from 24/01/2014 to 28/02/2014. But no online application. Only offline application form are available. New syllabus will be introduced from 2014 JEXPO examination.
JEXPO is an Examination for admission in Different polytechnic college in West Bengal. This examination is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
Council announced a news about JEXPO 2014 syllabus. They announced that from 2014 new syllabus will be introduced. But till date I have no copy of the new syllabus. After getting a copy of new syllabus I shall publish it on this page. I hope I shall get it within September, 2013.
Notice about JEXPO 2014 will be published after the Durga Puja Vacation. JEXPO 2014 application should be got through Online process, because this year (2013) Council introduced online counselling process and it was successfully completed.
Time to time I shall publish the the link and notice of Jexpo 2014 application process. You can check it from the council website "www.wbscte.org" notice page. JEXPO Number Division:
1. Physics : 50 Question 50 Marks
2. Chemistry : 50 Question 50 Marks
3. Mathematics : 100 Question 100 Marks.
Total marks 200.
1. System of measurements and Measuring devices.
2. Matter and Energy
3. Change of state
4. Rest and Motion
5. Displacement, Speed, velocity and Acceleration
6. Newton's Laws of Motion
7. Work, Power, Energy
10. Structure of Atom
11. Properties of gases-pressure and temperature
12. Avogadro's Law
13. Simple weight-weight calculation using chemical equation.
15. Light: Lens and Dispersion
16. Current Electricty and Electromagnetism
17. Modern Physic
1. Identification of matter : Physical and Chemical properties.
2. Physical and chemical change.
3. Separation of Mixtures.
5. Chemical reaction and chemical equation
7. Oxides, acids, base and salts
8. Water, Nitrogen,Ammonia,Carbon,
9. Fuel (Carbonaceous)
10. Periodic Table
11. Chemical Bonding
12. Electronic theory of Oxidation and reduction
13. HCl, Nitric acid and Sulfuric acid
14. Some Important substances- nature and uses.
15. Some metals: Aluminum, magnesium, zink,iron and copper
16. Organic chemistry: What is organic chemistry, Alkane, Alkene, Alkyne, Monomer and polymer
Suggestion from my end: Please Follow the New (2012-13 or 2013-2014) Class IX and X Physical books of West Bengal Board of Secondary education.
Get Mathematics Syllabus for JEXPO 2014 show on the Link Below:
JEXPO 2014 online application form also be available on the following website:
JEXPO 2014 Form fillup start from today (24/012014) and last date 28/02/2014. Know more please Click here.
JEXPO RESULT 2014 (Should be available Mid of JUNE 2014 )
© Suman Biswas B.Tech (I.T) And Barnali Biswas M.A,B.Ed